There are a number of breathing exercises that will calm down and slow down. These are breathing exercises recommended by Thich Nhat Hanh. Conscious Breathing will help you stay in the present moment instead of worrying about the future or having regrets about the past. Together will be practice this breathing. You will feel like you gave yourself a big hug.
THE VIOLET FLAME TO HEAL THE BODY AND SOUL
The violet flame uses spiritual energy to revitalize and heal. Use it to transmute negative energy and karma. Think of it as a “soap” to clean your spiritual and physical bodies. When you begin to use these decrees, you will discover positive changes in all aspects of your life. The video describes the simple five-step process to use the violet flame to heal the body and soul.
Use these powerful affirmations for wellness. Our thoughts can create the smallest of things and also create the greatest. Talk to your body and your cells. Command them to maintain your body and renew your cells. Of course, receive medical treatment as needed for physical healing, but, use affirmations to heal mentally and spiritually. Also, use positive thoughts for your continued wellness.
HOW TO NAVIGATE DISRUPTIONS IN YOUR LIFE
Learn to make the present moment your friend. Your ego will resist because it prefers fear and blame. But, living in the present moment your life will become friendly and flow smoothly. In order to help navigate your life in these disruptive times, the video introduces an Abraham Hicks technique called, “Which Thoughts Feel Better?” Our thoughts manifest into our lives and it is important to keep then affirmative.
Create your own special place to relax and feel safe. This video will guide you through an anxiety relief visualization. Your special place can be indoors or outdoors. Make is peaceful, comfortable and safe. You may even allow room for your inner guide or spirit guide. All you need to do is listen to my voice and allow any stress to release.
HOW BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS CREATE BEAUTY
You can create beauty by thinking beautiful thoughts. Lower vibration thoughts like anger, jealousy, worry, or hate will eventually be seen on your face. Feelings of love, compassion, and gratitude will train your mind to absolute goodness. Our physical bodies are renewed every eight or ten months, by, thinking beautiful thoughts you are flooding your cells with youth and beauty. This video gives five techniques to reset your thoughts to a higher, more loving vibration.
Happy New Year! Happy New You! Wishing you a New Year filled with love, abundance, happiness, and magic.
What do you want to bring into the new year and what do you want to leave behind? This is a question that you may want to spend some time thinking about this holiday. Try the following four steps to clarify your intentions and to feel gratitude for 2019 and to shout out to the Universe what you want to manifest in 2020.
1. Today, get out your journal and spend some time reviewing 2019. Sit in a quiet spot and reflect on the past year without judgment. Try answering some of these questions;
a. What was the most significant thing that happened in your life in 2019?
b. List one joy and one sorrow that you experienced this year.
c. What is the greatest thing you learned this year?
d. What are you most thankful for this year?
2. Next, list what you want to leave behind in 2019. What is getting in the way of living the life you want? If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
• Write down on a small piece of paper what you would like to leave behind. It could be a situation, a bad habit, or a person. Burn the paper (carefully) and toss the ashes in the wind.
3. Light a candle and say a prayer of gratitude for 2019. Allow a feeling of gratitude to permeate your whole being. Now, leave 2019 behind, except for the lessons you learned. Release the past and trust that your soul in on a perfect journey. Trust the journey.
4. Make a list of what you would like to manifest in 2020. Be very clear about your intentions. Write them in a positive form and believe the Universe will help you. God wants us to live happy, abundant lives. Commit to yourself that this year you will listen to your inner guidance and follow it. At the top of your list, write, “This or something better will manifest in 2020!” Say that out loud and believe it in your soul. Whenever doubt or fear sets in, go back to your intentions.
• Also, make a list of what you would like to nurture in your life. Is there a hobby you want to spend time doing? How about following your intuition more? How about trying to be more compassionate towards others?
• When your list is complete, you can write it in your journal and decorate the page with stickers, ribbons, drawings, and fun colors.
Thank you for allowing me into your lives. I wish you much peace and happiness in the New Year! Commit to making it your best.
Affirmation for the New Year
“My God is a God of plenty, and I now receive all that I desire or require and more.”
HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE MOTIVATION
Two powerful techniques to reset and allow happiness to be your choice. Every day you wake up and have a choice. Your life may not be perfect, but, do not allow negativity into your day. Your happiness will have a positive effect on all those around you. This video tells a story by Swami Ramdass. In his words, “Love can never beget hate. Be tolerant and patient. Above all, be humble, and forgiving towards others.”
LAW OF ATTRACTION AND CREATIVITY
Seven different ways to incorporate creativity into your life to increase your vibration, increase your energy of openness and change, and allow the flow for the Law of Attraction. Our minds and bodies become stagnant if we do the same things over and over. By taking the time for creative activities you will be happier, more relaxed, and more in touch with your soul. With the Law of Attraction, we focus on distant and outer goals. Creativity helps us to surrender to the present moment.