Our thoughts manifest into physical form, that is the basic principle of the Law of Attraction. If any doubt appears, it needs to be released immediately. I can assure you that doubt will arise. We have many, many years of pessimistic thinking, and the change usually does not happen overnight. These steps will give you a green light to manifest
Besides, we tend to put our timeframes and our ideas of how our desires will appear, instead of letting that up to the Universe. If you had to pick your earth-bound ideas or the ways of Infinite Intelligence, which would prefer? This blog will identify five different manifesting blocks and how you can get through them. It is up to you!
1. Least Resistance – Our minds and bodies take the path of least resistance. We tend to take the easy way out. But, when you are working on your desires, you must release years of negative thinking. Infinite Intelligence does not know good or bad and will respond equally to all. So, if your thoughts are of greed, fear, and jealousy, that is what you will bring into your life. You need to take responsibility for your thoughts and break those bad habits. When you bake a cake, you follow the recipe and put all the right ingredients in the batter. The result is a delicious cake. It is a similarity with our thoughts. Whatever we put in “the batter” will manifest on the physical plane. Break the habit by writing down affirmations and switch those thoughts the minute they appear. If one statement or method is not working, try a different process.
“I know I am receiving.”
2. Symbols – We keep looking at the physical world and our five senses for signs and become frustrated when our desires have not materialized. Learn to rely on your inner knowing, go beyond your five senses. Begin to look for symbols and signs from the Universe. They can come in the form of butterflies, birds, feathers, cloud formations, animals, coins, or number sequences (111, 333, 444). If your intuition is speaking to you, follow the advice. Your Soul will guide you, ask for guidance.
3. Intention to Manifest – Each day be open to the possibilities. Head into the day with optimism for what the Universe may bring your way. I mentioned looking beyond the five senses and look for symbols and signs. Before you start your day, ask for a symbol or sign. You will receive them. If you do not see them at first, continue the process. When you receive the signs, write them down with an explanation of what it meant to you. This process will help you believe that your desires have been heard and will come into fruition.
4. Darkest Before the Dawn. – You have probably heard this before, but it is true. Our negative thoughts in our mind are like weeds in the garden. We pull the weeds from our gardens, but sometimes there are those weeks that are hard to remove. It is the same with our thoughts. The toughest are going to hold out and give us some disruption right at the end. It may appear as if everything is going wrong when you are doing everything right. This is good news; the Universe is clearing out and preparing you for your desires to manifest. Stay strong.
5. Be Aware of the Small Steps – Your desires may come into your life in small steps. If you want abundance, it may initially come in the form of a coupon, someone treating you to lunch, or a discount on that shirt you love. If you want help with your career, a mentor could suddenly enter your life. Be grateful for every small manifestation. Gratitude helps keep our vibrations high. Feel joy for what you currently have and write down all the little steps and small miracles that will occur.