DO THIS TO RELEASE BETRAYAL A powerful technique to release betrayal and to allow your energy to flow easily again. When we hang onto betrayal, we are stuck and our energy becomes cloudy. It may take a little time for you to release, but, it will allow the Universe to bring more love and new people into your life. Begin today to chip away the betrayal.
THESE BOOKS ARE LIFE CHANGING A review of five books that can change your life. These books are some of my favorite(links below) and they have also helped my clients. These books include: finding a relationship, helping with your health, manifesting, dealing with stress, and positive thinking. In the video, I describe why I recommend them. You will certainly find one that appeals to you.
Amazon Links for the books.
“Getting to I DO: The Secret to Doing Relationships Right” https://amzn.to/3gSPLsV
“Self Mastery Through Autosuggestion” https://amzn.to/3jMOy8n
“Create Your Own Destiny” https://amzn.to/3jMOSnB
“Strength in the Storm” https://amzn.to/2DrKkTX
“As You Think” https://amzn.to/3jGTb3F
The links provided are my amazon affiliate links. I do receive a small advertising fee each time a purchase is made through these links.
When we are young, we are filled with innocence, curiosity, and playfulness. We were open-minded and filled with wonder as the year’s progress; these factors diminish. There are many different reasons why we lose these qualities. However, by doing the following exercises, you can get quick and powerful results. We still have the innocence within us; we need to uncover and recover our inner child.
These exercises will improve your:
- Imagine you are peering in the window of your childhood home and see your five-year-old self. What are you doing? What are you feeling? Who is there with you? What do you hear? Get in touch and connect with your five-year-old self.
- Do a full-body scan start with your head and continue to your toes. As you mentally go through the scan, send love to all your body parts. Especially any that may hold tension or that you may feel is not perfect. If anyone has criticized any part of your body, pay special attention there, and provide extra love.
- Get out some markers, colored pencils, or paint and paint a picture of yourself that reflects you today and your childhood self.
- Write down the following:
- Five of your favorite childhood foods.
- Five of your favorite games you played as a child.
- Five of your favorite toys.
- Five of your favorite movies you watched as a child.
- Please pick one from each of the categories and enjoy it today. If one of your favorite foods was peanut butter and jelly, enjoy one today.
5. Close your eyes and picture your five-year-old self standing in front of you. Smile at your younger self and say the following. “I love you. You are safe. I am here for you. You are perfect and special just as you are.” Add anything else you would like your younger self to hear. Repeat often.
HOW TO LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT AND STOP WORRYING
The present moment is the only place to experience true happiness and contentment. We are addicted to movement. We get uncomfortable when our minds are asked to stand still, to do nothing, to wait, to listen, to rest. Do you want the present moment to be your enemy or your friend? This video describes three brief exercises to calm the mind and be comfortable in the present moment.
RAISE YOUR VIBRATION TO HIGHER FREQUENCIES
As your vibration changes, you become more sensitive, and your intuition increases. Learn to sense beyond what you see with your eyes and hear in your mind. Learn to become aware of the energy surrounding your body and learn to trust your heart. Is it shrinking or singing? The video describes a simple tool to increase your awareness of your energy.
💖✨Meditations for Peace, Love, and Happiness – Seven Guided Meditations – Meditation is often misunderstood. You do not have to go into a cave in the Himalayas to learn to meditate. All it takes is a few minutes, consistently in your day. The effects of a few minutes of meditation in the morning will carry into your day, and the people that you live with will also feel the effects. Learn More https://bit.ly/31wsgzW
CLUTTER CLEARING TO RAISE YOUR VIBRATION
A cluttered environment can lower your vibration. Everything carries a vibration and you develop a vibrational relationship with the “stuff” in your life, which does have an effect on your energy. This video describes the three main reasons we allow clutter to accumulate and also gives a simple process for sorting and eliminating your clutter.
A significant change in our lives, even if we want it, can be complicated. Letting go of the old is difficult. I remember when I was trying to train my Labrador, the breeder said, “Dogs like a routine, the same things day after day.” As humans, we are also like our routines. Letting go of the old is scary and uncomfortable. However, like a trapeze artist must let go of one bar to proceed. We need to let go to move forward.
What is it you want to change in your life? A new job? Start a business? A new relationship? More friends? More money? A move to a new location? You may have the desire for the new, but something is holding you back. Try this four-step process to release your fears and embrace change.
1. Rather than pretend you are not afraid, get in touch with how you are feeling. Complete the following sentence at least ten times. Next, read them out loud. Notice any discomfort or uneasiness in your body as you read them. Your feelings may go from excitement to fear.
The idea of making a major change makes me feel________________________________________.
Some examples: afraid, ambitious, brilliant, cautious, confident, determined, enthusiastic, frustrated, hopeful, impatient, lucky, nervous, optimistic, pessimistic, restless, scared, terrified, upset, worried.
2. List twelve reasons “why” you want a change.
3. What is the worst possible thing that could occur? Visualize it. For example, you start a business, and it fails. How do you feel? When you have a clear view of your fears, they usually diminish. This exercise will help you dilute the outcome because you already experienced it. When you do make a change, it is never as bad as you imagined.
4. Next, let switch to possibilities and solutions.
What if? ________________________________
What if everything went smoothly and you were ecstatic with the change you made. Answer the “What if?” question at least ten different ways. Then go for it! Plan some goals and begin taking some action steps; even baby steps will put you in the right direction.
RELEASE FEAR AND EMBRACE CHANGE
Letting go is one of the most difficult things to do. Whether you are letting go of a job, relationship, home, or school, change is not easy. You are out of your comfort zone and it can be scary. But, if you are thinking of a change in your life, this video will guide you through a four-step process to help release the fears and embrace change.
I AM affirmations align you with the power of God. Learn to break old habits of saying, “I am not” or I hope.” Instead, declare your desires and fearlessly place your I AMs into your imagination. Get started today with the affirmations used in the video to awaken to a miracle.
Keep Your Focus
During these unprecedented times, it is easy to lose focus and easy to get absorbed by the less than positive news. However, it is also a fantastic time to spend time setting intentions and connecting with your Inner Self and the Divine. Instead of allowing the negativity to affect you, go towards what you love. Send that beautiful, powerful energy into the world. High vibration energy will help everyone around you.
Our world is changing. My hope is that our world will be filled with more love and compassion. Your world is changing. What may seem like blocks or obstacles are signs that your life is changing. Look at obstacles as stepping stones to a life more aligned with your soul. Release old limiting patterns and behaviors and embrace a new path ahead. Envision a clear path ahead.
Your intentions are planting the seeds to your new life in our ever-changing world. Plant the seeds and harvest your dreams. Do not waiver on your intentions. Hold onto your vision.
What can you do to hold your vision?
The life you dream of could be right around the corner. Before a seed sprouts, there is a lot of activity in the soil. Decide on your intentions and, if possible, take a few action steps. There is so much out of our control now, but you CAN control your thoughts and your imagination positively.