Happy Fall! Today is the Fall Equinox. It becomes Fall in the Northern Hemisphere and Spring in the Southern Hemisphere. Every change of season is a time to reset, rethink, and reflect. The past seven months have been difficult with the pandemic quarantine for many. Today, take the opportunity to take charge of your daily life, in whatever small way you can. Celebrate a new season even if it comes with restrictions. Renew your body, mind, or spirit. Below I list a few suggestions.
TIME TO RETHINK, RESET, AND REFLECT
- A Fall Craft – This week, I went to the Dollar Store and picked up some inexpensive fall decorations. I got out my glue gun and had several hours of creative bliss. Doing a creative project is wonderful to raise your vibration and overall put you in a good mood.
- Hold a Burning Ceremony – First, write down on a small sheet of paper something you want to release. Rewrite your story. What are you ready and willing to let go of? It could be a fear you are holding onto, or it could be someone or something you are ready to release and forgive. Second, fold the paper and burn it CAREFULLY! You could put it in a pan and allow it to burn. When the ashes are no longer hot, release them outside in the wind.
- Reflect on Your Goals for the Year – There are three more months left in 2020. What do you want to accomplish both personally and professionally before the year ends? Then, please take it to the next step and write out an action plan.
- Add a Spiritual Practice to Your Day – We cannot deny that this has been a challenging year, and that is why it is essential to nourish your spirit, just like your nourish your body with food. This fall, start a spiritual practice and add a practice. Some ideas: meditate, spend time in nature, practice mindfulness, read inspiring passages, or start a gratitude journal.
- Begin a Visualization Practice – Visualization is a powerful technique that uses your imagination to create positive changes in your life. Create your In-Depth Vision for your life using the provided worksheet. Then I will guide you through a visualization process and a manifesting mindset meditation. https://bit.ly/2XZ51P1
- Cleanse Your Space – Reset the energy of your office or home. Welcome in a new season and raise the vibration of your space. Some suggestions- I use all of these.
Wishing you a safe and peaceful fall season.
I receive a small fee if something is purchased from the amazon links.
September 9, 2020
DO THIS TO RELEASE BETRAYAL A powerful technique to release betrayal and to allow your energy to flow easily again. When we hang onto betrayal, we are stuck and our energy becomes cloudy. It may take a little time for you to release, but, it will allow the Universe to bring more love and new people into your life. Begin today to chip away the betrayal.
September 3, 2020
THESE BOOKS ARE LIFE CHANGING A review of five books that can change your life. These books are some of my favorite(links below) and they have also helped my clients. These books include: finding a relationship, helping with your health, manifesting, dealing with stress, and positive thinking. In the video, I describe why I recommend them. You will certainly find one that appeals to you.
Amazon Links for the books.
“Getting to I DO: The Secret to Doing Relationships Right” https://amzn.to/3gSPLsV
“Self Mastery Through Autosuggestion” https://amzn.to/3jMOy8n
“Create Your Own Destiny” https://amzn.to/3jMOSnB
“Strength in the Storm” https://amzn.to/2DrKkTX
“As You Think” https://amzn.to/3jGTb3F
The links provided are my amazon affiliate links. I do receive a small advertising fee each time a purchase is made through these links.
September 2, 2020
WHY GRATITUDE IS IMPORTANT IN OUR LIFE. Learn the magic formula for gratitude. It can amp up your manifesting, raise your vibration, and allow grace to flow into your life. Gratitude actually can re-wire your brain and improve your brain cells. The video explains three ways to embrace this magic.
August 28, 2020
When we are young, we are filled with innocence, curiosity, and playfulness. We were open-minded and filled with wonder as the year’s progress; these factors diminish. There are many different reasons why we lose these qualities. However, by doing the following exercises, you can get quick and powerful results. We still have the innocence within us; we need to uncover and recover our inner child.
These exercises will improve your:
- Imagine you are peering in the window of your childhood home and see your five-year-old self. What are you doing? What are you feeling? Who is there with you? What do you hear? Get in touch and connect with your five-year-old self.
- Do a full-body scan start with your head and continue to your toes. As you mentally go through the scan, send love to all your body parts. Especially any that may hold tension or that you may feel is not perfect. If anyone has criticized any part of your body, pay special attention there, and provide extra love.
- Get out some markers, colored pencils, or paint and paint a picture of yourself that reflects you today and your childhood self.
- Write down the following:
- Five of your favorite childhood foods.
- Five of your favorite games you played as a child.
- Five of your favorite toys.
- Five of your favorite movies you watched as a child.
- Please pick one from each of the categories and enjoy it today. If one of your favorite foods was peanut butter and jelly, enjoy one today.
5. Close your eyes and picture your five-year-old self standing in front of you. Smile at your younger self and say the following. “I love you. You are safe. I am here for you. You are perfect and special just as you are.” Add anything else you would like your younger self to hear. Repeat often.