DO THIS TO RELEASE BETRAYAL A powerful technique to release betrayal and to allow your energy to flow easily again. When we hang onto betrayal, we are stuck and our energy becomes cloudy. It may take a little time for you to release, but, it will allow the Universe to bring more love and new people into your life. Begin today to chip away the betrayal.
September 3, 2020
THESE BOOKS ARE LIFE CHANGING A review of five books that can change your life. These books are some of my favorite(links below) and they have also helped my clients. These books include: finding a relationship, helping with your health, manifesting, dealing with stress, and positive thinking. In the video, I describe why I recommend them. You will certainly find one that appeals to you.
Amazon Links for the books.
“Getting to I DO: The Secret to Doing Relationships Right” https://amzn.to/3gSPLsV
“Self Mastery Through Autosuggestion” https://amzn.to/3jMOy8n
“Create Your Own Destiny” https://amzn.to/3jMOSnB
“Strength in the Storm” https://amzn.to/2DrKkTX
“As You Think” https://amzn.to/3jGTb3F
The links provided are my amazon affiliate links. I do receive a small advertising fee each time a purchase is made through these links.
September 2, 2020
WHY GRATITUDE IS IMPORTANT IN OUR LIFE. Learn the magic formula for gratitude. It can amp up your manifesting, raise your vibration, and allow grace to flow into your life. Gratitude actually can re-wire your brain and improve your brain cells. The video explains three ways to embrace this magic.
August 28, 2020
When we are young, we are filled with innocence, curiosity, and playfulness. We were open-minded and filled with wonder as the year’s progress; these factors diminish. There are many different reasons why we lose these qualities. However, by doing the following exercises, you can get quick and powerful results. We still have the innocence within us; we need to uncover and recover our inner child.
These exercises will improve your:
- Imagine you are peering in the window of your childhood home and see your five-year-old self. What are you doing? What are you feeling? Who is there with you? What do you hear? Get in touch and connect with your five-year-old self.
- Do a full-body scan start with your head and continue to your toes. As you mentally go through the scan, send love to all your body parts. Especially any that may hold tension or that you may feel is not perfect. If anyone has criticized any part of your body, pay special attention there, and provide extra love.
- Get out some markers, colored pencils, or paint and paint a picture of yourself that reflects you today and your childhood self.
- Write down the following:
- Five of your favorite childhood foods.
- Five of your favorite games you played as a child.
- Five of your favorite toys.
- Five of your favorite movies you watched as a child.
- Please pick one from each of the categories and enjoy it today. If one of your favorite foods was peanut butter and jelly, enjoy one today.
5. Close your eyes and picture your five-year-old self standing in front of you. Smile at your younger self and say the following. “I love you. You are safe. I am here for you. You are perfect and special just as you are.” Add anything else you would like your younger self to hear. Repeat often.
August 20, 2020
Research proves that Journaling helps creativity, achieving goals, relieve stress, and release emotions. All you need is a private space and a few minutes three to four times a week. Whatever you write or draw is private, so, there is freedom in that. The video explains the “WRITE process” and gives over ten different types of ways to journal. With ten different ways, you are bound to find on that interests you enhance journaling.