More Dating Tips
There have been several of my blogs on dating tips. It just seems, every time I go out, I learn something new about dating. Sometimes, it is something good I learn and sometimes, it is something I do not care to repeat. Listed below are today’s dating words of wisdom:
1. Singles in America did research for Match.com and found that 35% of men and 27% of women pay on the first date. What should you do? Do whatever you are comfortable doing. If I am meeting someone for the first time, I do not expect them to pay for my dinner. Nor do I want to schedule a dinner for a first meeting; it is too long of a timeframe.
2. When I initially went on a new on-line site, there was quite a bit of activity and quite a few dates. It got confusing remembering what I wore on what date. To solve this dilemma, I created a first date “uniform”. Every first date or first meeting I wore the same top and slacks. It was an outfit I felt comfortable in and it saved time not looking through my closet for “what to wear”. The added bonus is that you can spend that extra time fixing your hair or applying makeup.
3. If you progress to more than a first date and you are seeing several men, take photos of your outfits. This is an easy way to remember.
4. There are multiple on-line dating sites. If you did not have luck with one site, do not give up, try another one. They are all unique and that special someone may be on a different site.
5. Singles in America reported that single men are five times more likely to find sex on the first date appropriate. My suggestion, do not have sex on the first date. Most matchmaking services have rules about no sex on the first date. However, we all make mistakes!
In the archives under “dating” you will find more tips!