Your vibration affects your mental, physical, and spiritual bodies. Sound can massage your molecules back to the right places and raise your vibration. Sound healing has been around since Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece. This video goes over two different methods, one using the sacred sound “OM.” The other is the use of the Solfeggio Frequency of 963 Hz. The sound for I AM, to bring you closer to light, Spirit, and Oneness.
SUCCESS IN 2020 – HOW TO SET SMART GOALS
Goals give your life vision and direction. They are a roadmap for you to dream big. Setting SMART goals will pave the way for Success in 2020. Our thoughts are manifesting quicker this year. Be the master of your life and your thoughts. SMART goals are used by coaches to help you develop a crystal clear vision. Pick just three goals for the year and know you can accomplish them.
Do any of these life changes apply to you? If so, get focused and set those goals.
Empty nester, lost a job and starting new career/company, retirement, divorce, relocation, health issues, lose weight
A = Attainable
R = Relevant
T = Time Specific
LAW OF ATTRACTION AND CREATIVITY
Seven different ways to incorporate creativity into your life to increase your vibration, increase your energy of openness and change, and allow the flow for the Law of Attraction. Our minds and bodies become stagnant if we do the same things over and over. By taking the time for creative activities you will be happier, more relaxed, and more in touch with your soul. With the Law of Attraction, we focus on distant and outer goals. Creativity helps us to surrender to the present moment.
FIVE TIPS FOR DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
Our world would be pretty boring if we were all alike. Think about it for a minute; there would be no variety in art, music, movies or clothes. So, when we encounter difficult people, be thankful you have variety in your life. Try these five tips for dealing with difficult people and you may discover something about yourself.
Beautiful Prayer from Paramahansa Yogananda to reflect and meditate on to help you raise your consciousness and get along with difficult people.
“I will speak the truth, but I will at all times avoid speaking unpleasant or harmful truths. I will offer no criticism that is not motivated by kindness.”
The natural flow of life is love, peace, beauty, harmony, and abundance. We have this flow of energy from Source at our disposal. “I AM” is the full activity of Source. When we are in touch with our own “I AM” presence, the door is wide open to the flow of this energy.
Old habits and outer conditions can shut the door on this flow. This video will explain why your affirmations are not working and give remedies for that. At the end of the video, we will meditate together using very powerful “I AM” affirmations to get you on the right track to the destination you want. Repeat this meditation for the next 21 days to break old habits and to get your affirmations working.
Aromatherapy for Relaxing
Aromatherapy is, as the name suggests, a therapy that uses aromas. These aromas are produced from plants, trees, and herbs. Aromatherapy oils have the ability to affect our moods and fill a whole room with their fragrance. The oils can be smelled, put in a simple burner, or applied to the skin. There is also an electric aromatherapy vaporizer that uses water with the oils. Today we will discuss some essential oils that are good for relaxing.
Aromatherapy oils have the ability to affect our moods.
First, a warning about using the oils. The essential oils should not be applied directly to the skin undiluted. True essential oils are undiluted and come in small dark blue or brown bottles.
Oils for Relaxing
1. Clary Sage – It is extremely euphoric and is very good as an antidepressant. It is also good mixed into a bath.
2. Jasmine – Jasmine is one of the most powerful of the antidepressant oils. It has a sweet floral fragrance. It also has aphrodisiac and sedative properties. It should be used in moderation.
3. Lavender – If you had to choose just one essential oil, choose lavender. It is versatile oil and is derived from the flowers of the herb. Lavender has strong calming qualities and is effective for tension, depression, and insomnia. Put a drop of lavender oil on your pillow at night.
4. Rose – The scent is very feminine. It is strongly antidepressant and has aphrodisiac properties… Try adding a few drops to your bath water.
5. Sandalwood – This is a warm, sweet, woody essence that comes from the sandalwood tree. It has a calming, antidepressant effect and is also has aphrodisiac proprieties.
6. Lemon – It is refreshing, cleansing oil. It can help with depression and fatigue. The oil comes from the peel of the fruit.
Which of these essential oils appeal to you?
Passion is defined as a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling, enthusiasm, or desire for anything. When going through my divorce and other difficult transitions, I realized I was not passionate about anything. In order to survive emotionally, there was a time I did not allow myself to feel any strong emotion, whether passion or anger. How boring is that? We need to find our passion in life and incorporate it as part of our weekly routine. We are here to enjoy and thrive in our incredible life.
We will begin by reflecting on the following questions and then we will discuss ways to begin putting that passion into your life!
Reflect on these questions, take your time. It may take a few weeks before you can answer them. Perhaps write your answers in your journal.
1. What activity would you engage in even if you never made money doing it?
2. When you dream, what do you dream about?
3. What do you like to read about?
4. What are you good at?
5. What sparks your creativity?
6. What are 5 past life experiences that left you with a sense of fulfillment?
7. What was the best time you ever had?
8. What is your favorite part about life?
9. What activities make you feel like your heart is about to burst?
10. If you could do anything today, what would it be?
Now what? While reflecting on these answers, write down 3 things that bring your passion. They may be small things: time with your children, spending more time reading, taking your dog on a walk or they could be larger things: learning to paint, dancing lessons, going back to school. This week, try to incorporate one of your passions into your life.
1. Start with a small thing, something that can easily be added to your life.
2. Be fearless. Do not let your mind tell you “I should” or “I cannot”.
3. Simplify some part of your life to make room for more passion.
This guided manifestation visualization uses a technique of visualizing a final state. If you want a new car, first decide the model, make and color. Then you do not change your mind. In this guided visualization, you will first become very relaxed and then picture a screen 1 ” by 2″ in between your eyes. This is programming your subconscious mind that is connected to Source. Learn this technique by this guided step by step instruction. It works, today put it to work for you.
If you want to manifest a relationship, but, feel stuck in your old ways, this video will give you five ways to attract love. Learn the Law of Attraction for love. But, before you begin to attract love, do not focus on lack. Keep your life rich and rewarding. You deserve a relationship and with some positive techniques, one will come your way. Have faith and trust that the Universe will answer your requests.
- Make a List of the Qualities You Want
- Affirmations and Visualizations
- Treasure Map
- Let Go – Take Your Hands Off the Steering Wheel
Affirmation In Video:
“I am thrilled about the wonderful romance in my life.”
Challenges are a part of life, but, you can control your reactions to them. You can become a survivor through life’s challenges and this video gives you four ways. Learn to create a practice and connect to Source. Remind yourself of the vastness of the simplest of things. With a practice, you can infinite resources available to you.