Our thoughts can be pleasant, unpleasant or neutral. Unpleasant thoughts can include anger, fear or sorrow. Learn to be the observer of your unpleasant emotions and thoughts by becoming aware of them instead of pushing them away. This video gives a five-step process to transform those negative emotions. Learn to recognize the feelings, embrace them and finally release them. Don’t let anger rule your life.
If a stranger came to your door unannounced, would you let them in the house? Probably not. Negative thoughts and words need to be treated the same way. Put a lock on them and shut them out from your life. Imagine having a Magic Circle around your thoughts and only you decide what thoughts or words enter or leave your Magic Circle. Just like deciding who is welcome to enter your home. Learn to STOP, LOOK, AND LISTEN before you speak. Start today to create a magic circle to honor yourself.
You can control your thoughts and words with a watchful, determined effort. Our words are magnets. They go out into the Universe and return to us. If you want to change your life, you must change your thoughts and words. Now, I am saying you can do this, I am not saying it is easy. You have years and years of bad habits to break. But, if you will STOP, LOOK, AND LISTEN to your words, you can change negative thoughts to positive ones and see tremendous changes in your life.
Every time you are tempted to make a negative statement, judge someone, criticize someone or gossip, remember to STOP. LOOK, AND LISTEN. Change those statements. Believe that you have the power to create the life you want, and it begins with your words and thoughts. Start guarding your Magic Circle just like you put a lock on the door to your home.
When you start this work do not day after day or week after week ask, “How can I do this? Or “Why aren’t things happening like I want.” Trust in Divine Order, guard your words and thoughts and do not give power to “why,” “when,” “where,” “how,” or “what.” Believe in perfection and know that if you do your part, the Universe will respond.
Start today to give power to this new momentum!
“How to Reset Your Mind to Positive” is a diet for your thoughts. When we go on a diet for our body, we avoid some foods because our bodies are composed of what we eat. Similarly, what we put in our minds results in what we have in our world. Our thoughts manifest into our lives. With this reset, you can begin to change your environment and bring more peace and happiness into your life. Are you ready for the mind reset?
If you are working on new goals or are trying to manifest something, this is the perfect diet for you to try. This mental diet will only take three days. But, in that time you will see results and will start a new track. You cannot want change in your life and leave your mind unchanged. First, you must change your mind and thoughts for your life to change. This is the key to life- reset and renew.
Here are the seven points to keep in mind for your three-day mental diet:
1. Before you begin, spend a day or two in preparation. It is best not to start this if you know it is going to be a stressful week,
2. To train your mind during these three days, no negative thoughts. Only thoughts that are positive, constructive, and optimistic can be entertained. Thoughts of failure, fear, criticism, judgment of yourself or others are banned for the next three days.
3. If you are with someone that talks negative, do not engage in the conversation. Change the subject.
4. To remind yourself that you are on this diet, wear a unique bracelet, or a rubber band around your wrist, carry a crystal or post-it notes. Use whatever will work for you as a reminder.
5. When negative thoughts come up: think of something or someone that brings you joy, think of God, or say an affirmation.
6. Keep this to yourself, until the three days are up.
7. If any difficulties arise, hold steady like a rock and know when everything settles, your world will be better.
You will be amazed by this reset. Transform your life by renewing your mind.