Believe and Succeed in 30 Days
Every Sunday the Single, Happy, and Strong Blog will have an exercise for you to do. This is a wonderful way to start a new week; to reflect, grow, and begin a shift in your life. Today on Sensational Sunday we will discuss a 30 day action plan that will help you create the awesome life you want.
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve”
Is there something in your life that you wish you could change? One year from now, what do you want your life to look like? Using goal setting, commitment and controlling your thoughts, you can start achieving what you want. I challenge you to try this experiment for the next 30 days. See what happens, you have nothing to lose and much to gain.
1. Write on an index card what you want more than anything else to create the life you desire. Spend time in silence to really give this some thought. It could be more money, a partner, a new job, a new home, or a family. While in silence, listen to your heart’s desires. Once you decided what you want, create a single goal that is clearly stated. Write this on the card.
2. Do not share this goal with anyone. Keep it to yourself.
3. Read it out loud every morning and before going to bed at night. Say it with faith. Envision yourself as if you already achieved the goal. Believe in the goal and in yourself.
4. Stop any negative thoughts or fears immediately. When a fearful or negative thought about achieving your goal enters you mind, replace it with a positive affirmation or a mental picture of you achieving your goal. Some positive affirmations may be: I release all fears and doubts. I believe in myself. I can and will achieve my goal.
5. Be grateful for all the abundance you already have.
6. Release the “how” of how to achieve it. The answers will come in time from a force much greater than you.
7. Do this for 30 days.
This is a simple experiment. It does not cost you anything and is easy to fit into a busy schedule. However, it is not easy to release fears and negative thinking. Be vigilant and do not give up! Stay inspired and continue to passionately believe in yourself.