If your manifesting does not work, here is how you can change it. You need a change of consciousness and this video gives you a simple tool that worked for me.
There is a little over 30 days left in the year. Instead of waiting for the New Year to begin those goals, why not start this month? Try this 30-day road to success.
Is there something in your life that you wish you could change? One year from now, what do you want your life to look like? Using goal setting, commitment and controlling your thoughts, you can start achieving what you want. I challenge you to try this experiment for the next 30 days. See what happens, you have nothing to lose and much to gain.
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.”
1. Write on an index card what you want more than anything else to create the life you desire. Spend time in silence to give this some thought. It could be more money, a partner, a new job, a new home, or a family. While in silence, listen to your heart’s desires. Once you decided what you want, create a single goal that is clearly stated. Write this on the card.
2. Do not share this goal with anyone. Keep it to yourself.
3. Read it out loud every morning and before going to bed at night. Say it with faith. Envision yourself as if you already achieved the goal. Believe in the goal and yourself.
4. Stop any negative thoughts or fears immediately. When a fearful or negative thought about achieving your goal enters your mind, replace it with a positive affirmation or a mental picture of you achieving your goal. Some positive affirmations may be: I release all fears and doubts. I believe in myself. I can and will achieve my goal.
5. Be grateful for all the abundance you already have.
6. Release the “how” of how to achieve it. The answers will come in time from a force much greater than you.
7. Do this for 30 days.
This 30-day Road to Success is a simple experiment. It does not cost you anything and is easy to fit into a busy schedule. However, it is not easy to release fears and negative thinking. Be vigilant and do not give up! Stay inspired and continue to passionately believe in yourself.
“By the Power of Almighty God in me, I know that whenever I stand with determined desire to accomplish something constructive, it cannot fail.”
Manifesting is a sort of New Age term for prayer. Manifesting may use different means and different forms of prayers, but, they are both intended to help us become aware of our oneness with Source, God. This connection is available to each and every one of us equally. We can all tap into this power and use it.
When we connect with God by prayer or other means, we set in motion his Presence within us. It is an awakening. We are connecting with Unlimited Intelligence, Unlimited Power, and Unlimited Grace. We were born with this connection, but, through life’s trails and experience, we lose sight of it.
Manifesting techniques refresh this connection with God with our Small Inner Voice, and this is where possibilities arise. This connection with Source is how manifesting works. This is our natural state; we just get sidetracked and believe it is too good to be true. When we begin again to accept good, accept this power and this connection; manifesting occurs.
God does not come in. God never went out.
We need to reconnect with God. We can use prayer, meditation, affirmations, or spending time in silence. The techniques or approach does not matter. What matters is the connection with inner life, the Divine Spirit. This is not something we can physically see or touch. It is a Law of Creation and will respond to us.
When we align our subconscious mind with thought, it will manifest into form through Spirit. It is a state of mind. It is living in unity with Source.
“Is not prayer also a study of truth, a sally of the soul into the unfound infinite?”
Manifesting works because is a return to our natural state of Oneness. It is this connection to God that that is powerful and is not limited by the physical world. Ask and you shall receive.