What do you want to bring into the new year and what do you want to leave behind? This video describes a step by step intention setting ritual to get you focused on your dreams and desire. The video will also help you review 2018 with a fun exercise. It is a practical guide that you can refer to the rest of the year. Ready to set those intentions and begin manifesting in 2019.
Happy New Year! In numerology, 2018 was a two-year cycle. I felt it was quite challenging for many people. 2019 is a three-year numerology cycle. This is the year that your innermost heartfelt desires can take form. It will be a pivotal year for many. The themes for the 3-year cycle are JOY, creativity, communication, and expression. It will be a year to have fun. Try my New Year’s Rituals.
What do you want to bring into the new year and what do you want to leave behind? This is a question that you may want to spend some time thinking about this holiday. There is a solar eclipse on January 5, so, there is tremendous energy for you to work with and channel.
I will be filming a series on my YouTube Channel for Success in 2019! Subscribe to my channel with this link.
My New Year’s Rituals
1. Today, get out your journal and spend some time reviewing 2018. Sit in a quiet spot and reflect on the past year without judgment. Try answering some of these questions;
a. What was the most significant thing that happened in your life in 2018?
b. List one joy and one sorrow that you experienced this year.
c. What is the greatest thing you learned this year?
d. What are you most thankful for this year?
2. Next, list what you want to leave behind in 2018. What is getting in the way of living the life you want? If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
LIGHT A CANDLE
3. Light a candle and say a prayer of gratitude for 2018. Let a feeling of appreciation permeate your whole being. Now, leave 2018 behind, except for the lessons you learned. You may want to write down what you are leaving behind on a sheet of paper and carefully burn it. Put the ashes into the wind.
4. Then, make a list of what you would like to manifest in 2019 in your journal. Write a big 2019 on the top of the page. Be very clear with your intentions. Write them in a positive form and believe the Universe will open the doors. God wants us to live happy, abundant lives. Commit to yourself that this year you will listen to your inner guidance and follow it. At the top of your list write, “This or something better will manifest in 2019!” Say that out loud and believe it in your soul. Whenever doubt or fear sets in, go back to your intentions.
PICK ONE WORD TO DEFINE 2019
5. Pick one word that will define your year. Write it on your 2019 page in your journal. Ideas: success, love, compassion, relationships, sensitivity, abundance.
6. Make a list of what you will do to nurture yourself and your soul in 2019. Ideas: begin a meditation practice, journal, read inspirational books.
7. Get out some colored pencils or makers and decorate this page.
Thank you for allowing me into your lives. I wish you much peace and happiness in the New Year! Commit to making it your best.
Affirmation for the New Year
“My God is a God of plenty, and I now receive all that I desire or require and more.”