If we manifest while sleeping, there is no interference. No ego is involved. Using our delta brain waves, we can tap into Wisdom and the Universal Mind. Manifest Prosperity While You Sleep gives you three steps to practice right before you go to sleep. It works!!!
Intention Setting Blueprint – Part 2. These videos will provide you with the blueprint to master the intention process. It is my 4 by 4 matrix. You will learn to go beyond the limitations your mind has identified with, in the past. You will discover how to achieve what you may have once thought impossible. In this Part 2 video, you will learn the four steps to begin to take action. Make sure you watched Section 1!
“Creating Your Destiny” is a new series on my channel. It will focus on practical tools and exercises for you to manifest the life you want and that you deserve. Think of it as putting the Law of Attraction into your everyday life.
“Intention Setting Blueprint” will be a two-part series that will provide you with the blueprint to master the intention process. You will learn to go beyond the limitation your mind has identified with, in the past. You will discover how to achieve what you may have once thought impossible. By setting clear intentions you activate and tap into the power of Universal Energy.
This video describes the four stages of creativity: preparation, incubation, illumination, and revision. All answers, visions, and solutions are stored in our subconscious mind. But, we need to learn receptive visualization to become aware of them. Learn a tool to help with receptive visualization. This is how Albert Einstein, Mozart, and Van Gogh found their visions, images, and solutions. Learn how to think creatively with little effort.
Betrayal hurts and it is a process of getting past the betrayal. This video gives a six-step process to help you. There is also a technique at the end of the video to develop self-love.
By focusing on your fantastic qualities, you will begin the process of getting past the betrayal. This exercise will enable you to raise your frequency and vibration to allow new friends to enter your life. Friends that will respect you.
Clutter is stuck, stagnant energy. By changing your home, you are changing the energy in your home and allowing more possibilities to enter your life. The Universe fills voids. You are also creating the mental, emotional and spiritual space for your dreams and desires to manifest. Decluttering will help manifestation.
One wonderful question to ask yourself; Do you own your clutter or does your clutter own you? Take a stroll through your home and contemplate that question. Why do we keep things that we do not like, use or need? Are you keeping something “just in case?” This is a fear based response. It is a lack of trust in the future.
Do you own your clutter or does your clutter own you?
Inherited clutter could be a problem. This is like the “just in case” syndrome. Inherited clutter is also guilt-ridden. How could you get rid of that vase that your Mother loved? She would be upset. Sound familiar? It could also be a gift from someone, and you feel guilty getting rid of it.
This past weekend, I decided to declutter. When I moved into this home four years ago, I bought stuff that I did not need or like, but, it was expensive stuff, so I kept it. This past Sunday, I went and bought large moving boxes and got started. There was no stopping me, and when I was finished, it felt so great. The energy in my home felt lighter, and I felt so proud that I was able to release many things from my past.
How much of your clutter is “just in case” syndrome?
I went through the box of my deceased mother’s knick-knacks. Most of these have been in a box in my closet for the past four years. My Mother loved these knick-knacks, but, I did not and realized I was keeping them out of guilt. My Mother is in spirit, and she will always be in my heart. I know someone will love to have them and appreciate them, so, they got donated.
If you are going through a divorce or a relationship breakup, it is important to clear the energy of your ex. It is a time to clear and emotional bring in new energy.
When clearing, look at your home and surroundings in a new way. For many years, I always kept large baskets above my kitchen cabinets. Why? Because that is what I did in the past. Well, this weekend all the baskets were put in bags for donations, and the clean look in my kitchen makes me smile. That expensive brass lamp that I never liked also went. I know someone will enjoy my discarded things and I feel like a rebirth.
Open your windows and sage you home when you are finished.
My Five Steps to Declutter Your Life:
1. Put in on your calendar and get the supplies you need: boxes, tape, large trash bags.
2. Decided on the time of day you will do this. Are you a morning person or do you do better at night?
3. Play upbeat music. Get your game on!!
4. When going through the clutter ask yourself two questions. Does this object bring me joy? Why am I keeping it? If you are not sure about some objects, set one box as a “maybe.” Put a date on it and revisit after six months.
5. Reward yourself. When you are finished, pat yourself on the back. Take a stroll around your home and feel the difference in the energy. Open the windows to allow fresh air to come in.
Transform your life. Set the day to declutter.
Have you noticed that when some people walk into a room they have a personal magnetism about them? It does not matter what they are wearing, how they look, or the style of their hair. They glow from within. This video will teach you how to get that irresistible personal magnetism with practical tools and techniques.
Is there something in your life that you wish you could change? One year from now, what do you want your life to look like? Using goal setting, commitment and controlling your thoughts, you can start achieving what you want. I challenge you to try the Believe and Succeed 7 Steps for the next 30 days. See what happens, you have nothing to lose and much to gain.
1. Write on an index card what you want more than anything else to create the life you desire. Spend time in silence to really give this some thought. It could be more money, a partner, a new job, a new home, or a family. While in silence, listen to your heart’s desires. Once you decided what you want, create a single goal that is clearly stated. Write this on the card.
2. Do not share this goal with anyone. Keep it to yourself.
KEEP THIS EXPERIMENT TO YOURSELF.
3. Read it out loud every morning and before going to bed at night. Say it with faith. Envision yourself as if you already achieved the goal. Believe in the goal and in yourself.
4. Stop any negative thoughts or fears immediately. When a fearful or negative thought about achieving your goal enters your mind, replace it with a positive affirmation or a mental picture of you achieving your goal. Some positive affirmations may be: I release all fears and doubts. I believe in myself. I can and will achieve my goal.
5. Be grateful for all the abundance you already have.
6. Release the “how” of how to achieve it. The answers will come in time from a force much greater than you.
LEAVE THE “HOW’ AND “WHEN” TO INFINITE INTELLIGENCE.
7. Do this for 30 days.
This is a simple experiment. It does not cost you anything and is easy to fit into a busy schedule. However, it is not easy to release fears and negative thinking. Be vigilant and do not give up! Stay inspired and continue to passionately believe in yourself.
Manifest Love Meditation- Get comfortable, sit back, and relax with this guided meditation that will raise your vibration and help you attract love. You will get in touch with your heart center, your deep longings and send loving light to others. The more you repeat this, the more effective it will be.
FREE for a limited time on Amazon, my book, “Divorce the Divorce: a 52 Step Journey to Unlimited Happiness.” https://goo.gl/SoXxJy
Passion is defined as a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling, enthusiasm, or desire for anything. When going through my divorce and other difficult transitions, I realized I was not passionate about anything. In order to survive emotionally, there was a time I did not allow myself to feel any strong emotion, whether passion or anger. How boring is that? We need to find our passion in life and incorporate it as part of our weekly routine. We are here to enjoy and thrive in our incredible life.
We will begin by reflecting on the following questions and then we will discuss ways to begin putting that passion into your life!
Reflect on these questions, take your time. It may take a few weeks before you can answer them. Perhaps write your answers in your journal.
1. What activity would you engage in even if you never made money doing it?
2. When you dream, what do you dream about?
3. What do you like to read about?
4. What are you good at?
5. What sparks your creativity?
6. What are 5 past life experiences that left you with a sense of fulfillment?
7. What was the best time you ever had?
8. What is your favorite part about life?
9. What activities make you feel like your heart is about to burst?
10. If you could do anything today, what would it be?
Now what? While reflecting on these answers, write down 3 things that bring your passion. They may be small things: time with your children, spending more time reading, taking your dog on a walk or they could be larger things: learning to paint, dancing lessons, going back to school. This week, try to incorporate one of your passions into your life.
1. Start with a small thing, something that can easily be added to your life.
2. Be fearless. Do not let your mind tell you “I should” or “I cannot”.
3. Simplify some part of your life to make room for more passion.