Have you ever been betrayed? Have you ever been deeply hurt by someone? Have you ever been stood up? All these situations hurt us and put us in a dark zone. Old feeling surface and we have two choices. We can stay angry or we can forgive. This video explains the ways each of these choices affect you and your life. I describe a simple way to practice forgiveness. The end of the video gives a healing session, to help you begin the process. Try love and forgiveness instead of anger.
My Favorite Things
There is a New Moon on Saturday, May 4 in the sign of Taurus. Use this New Moon energy to create a ritual. New Moons are times for new beginnings and fresh starts. New moons are turning points and an excellent time for manifestations. Gather some supplies: a candle, incense, paper, pen, and a journal. Light the candle and incense, put on some relaxing music and get in touch with your Inner Self, your I AM presence. Say a few prayers and then write down what you would like to “manifest” into your life. Take that paper and bury it outside to allow your intentions to grow.
At the beginning of each month, I am going to share some of the things I am enjoying now. So let’s get started.
Non-Fiction Book I am reading “Beneath The Scarlet Sky” by Mark Sullivan
Make it a great May!
When someone betrays you, it could be a classmate, spouse, or friend, you cannot change their behavior. What you can do is build a strong foundation for yourself and manifest someone new to enter your life. Someone that respects you and loves you. The Universe loves to fill voids and you can make it happen.
This video describes four steps you can take and simple exercises to help with each step.
1. Recognize Unproductive Behavior
2. Identify Limiting Beliefs
3. Create New Beliefs.
4. Visualize Someone New in Your Life
Our spiritual path takes many forms, and it is different for everyone. For some, it is believing in a God or Goddess. For others, it involves compassion, gratitude, appreciation, generosity, and wellbeing. Your spiritual path is a process, sort of a work in progress.
We are all on a spiritual path because our soul longs for the connection to Source. All spiritual beings long to find one’s true self. We want to connect to the soul on a deeper level. We want to have faith and surrender to God. By surrendering, we are trusting in an invisible force outside of our senses, and this is not an easy task. We all have glimpses of this connection.
OUR SOUL LONGS FOR A DEEPER CONNECTION TO SOURCE.
Have you ever had an “aha” moment?
Have you ever been thinking about someone and then they call you?
How about a sudden burst of inspiration?
A desire that was miraculously fulfilled?
A sense of guidance?
Feeling the presence of someone that died?
TO INCREASE YOUR SELF-AWARENESS, YOU MUST BE OPEN-MINDED, OPTIMISTIC AND WITHOUT FEAR.
These are all examples of self-awareness of a deeper level of consciousness. To increase your self-awareness, you must be open-minded, optimistic and without fear. There are ways for you to improve this connection to God, and below I describe two different strategies.
1. Spending a few minutes daily: meditating, praying, reading inspirational books, journaling, time in nature, or exploring different mystics.
2. Be generous of spirit – Share yourself. If you feel fear, jealousy or greed, stop and take a few breaths. Pick one opportunity every day to be kind to someone. Tell someone how much you appreciate them. Smile at a stranger. Open the door for someone. There are countless ways to be generous with your spirit. Be open to the possibilities.
By repeating these strategies over time, you will feel a genuine change in your consciousness.
Our spiritual path can take many forms. All spiritual beings can find one’s true self, the interconnectedness at a deeper level. It is accessing a deeper level of consciousness. Your spiritual path may be compassion, gratitude, appreciation, generosity and well being.
Your spiritual path is a process, but, you have hints of this deeper awareness. Have you ever had an AHA moment? How about a desire filled? Or a sense of guidance?
Become open to this awareness with the three exercises described in this video. With a stronger connection, you will struggle less, have less stress and have strokes of luck.
The natural flow of life is love, peace, beauty, harmony, and abundance. We have this flow of energy from Source at our disposal. “I AM” is the full activity of Source. When we are in touch with our own “I AM” presence, the door is wide open to the flow of this energy.
Old habits and outer conditions can shut the door on this flow. This video will explain why your affirmations are not working and give remedies for that. At the end of the video, we will meditate together using very powerful “I AM” affirmations to get you on the right track to the destination you want. Repeat this meditation for the next 21 days to break old habits and to get your affirmations working.
Aromatherapy for Relaxing
Aromatherapy is, as the name suggests, a therapy that uses aromas. These aromas are produced from plants, trees, and herbs. Aromatherapy oils have the ability to affect our moods and fill a whole room with their fragrance. The oils can be smelled, put in a simple burner, or applied to the skin. There is also an electric aromatherapy vaporizer that uses water with the oils. Today we will discuss some essential oils that are good for relaxing.
Aromatherapy oils have the ability to affect our moods.
First, a warning about using the oils. The essential oils should not be applied directly to the skin undiluted. True essential oils are undiluted and come in small dark blue or brown bottles.
Oils for Relaxing
1. Clary Sage – It is extremely euphoric and is very good as an antidepressant. It is also good mixed into a bath.
2. Jasmine – Jasmine is one of the most powerful of the antidepressant oils. It has a sweet floral fragrance. It also has aphrodisiac and sedative properties. It should be used in moderation.
3. Lavender – If you had to choose just one essential oil, choose lavender. It is versatile oil and is derived from the flowers of the herb. Lavender has strong calming qualities and is effective for tension, depression, and insomnia. Put a drop of lavender oil on your pillow at night.
4. Rose – The scent is very feminine. It is strongly antidepressant and has aphrodisiac properties… Try adding a few drops to your bath water.
5. Sandalwood – This is a warm, sweet, woody essence that comes from the sandalwood tree. It has a calming, antidepressant effect and is also has aphrodisiac proprieties.
6. Lemon – It is refreshing, cleansing oil. It can help with depression and fatigue. The oil comes from the peel of the fruit.
Which of these essential oils appeal to you?
When we are grounded our lives are centered, peaceful and calm. By learning to make friends with the present moment, you make every moment happy. This video gives three practical techniques for you to pause and appreciate simply being.
Happy Spring Equinox! Today is a Super Full Moon and a fantastic time to use this powerful energy. Our bodies are primarily made of water, so, it is natural that we would be influenced by the moon, just like the ocean’s tides. Take the time today to perform a Full Moon Ritual.
Take the time to release any burdens and to plant the seeds for new beginnings this spring. Spring is a time of renewal and healing. Animals and birds are shedding their coats of fur and feathers. What could you shed?
What could you shed?
What part of your life would you like to change? Examine your life and see if there is something that needs to be cleansed or removed before you can move forward. Is there a habit you would like to get rid of? Is there someone you need to forgive? Or is that “fear” chatter consistently in your head?
The next step is to take some action steps toward the life you want and deserve. Some ideas would be: take a class, start networking, volunteer, research on the Internet, or join a meetup group. This action step is essential. It is you telling the Universe that you are ready for a change. Stay focused and do not give up. If you have to take baby steps, that is alright.
Keep the faith and beautiful things will manifest.
Keep the faith, and beautiful things will manifest. Doors will open up. But, remember change may not be in your timeframe. It is in God’s timeline. Find a way to keep the faith. If one method does not work, try another.
Ideas for Full Moon Rituals
1. Sage your home.
2. Spend some time outdoors absorbing the full moon energy.
3. Make moon water. Place a glass of water with crystals in it overnight under the full moon. Pour this water over your head or drink it for the energetic benefits.
4. Place your crystals under the full moon to cleanse them.
5. Light a candle and write down what you would like to manifest.
7. Plant some seeds in the ground or a pot. Celebrate spring! As you plant the seeds, reflect on your intentions and desires. Ask God to help your ambitions to grow. This will help you have faith, that, blossoms, just like our desires, take time to germinate.
“The real key to life: if you change your mind your conditions must change too.
If you are starting to meditate or you may have been practicing for some time, these eight meditation tips may help your practice. These eight areas are the most common questions I get asked and this video gives practical tips to deal with them.
3. Why memorize passages?
8. Other – Lights, sounds, emotions
“Project: My Life” Coaching Program – When you follow this step by step 10-week program, you can change your life for the better, starting today! http://singlehappyandstrong.com/