Have you noticed that when some people walk into a room they have a personal magnetism about them? It does not matter what they are wearing, how they look, or the style of their hair. They glow from within. This video will teach you how to get that irresistible personal magnetism with practical tools and techniques.
Is there something in your life that you wish you could change? One year from now, what do you want your life to look like? Using goal setting, commitment and controlling your thoughts, you can start achieving what you want. I challenge you to try the Believe and Succeed 7 Steps for the next 30 days. See what happens, you have nothing to lose and much to gain.
1. Write on an index card what you want more than anything else to create the life you desire. Spend time in silence to really give this some thought. It could be more money, a partner, a new job, a new home, or a family. While in silence, listen to your heart’s desires. Once you decided what you want, create a single goal that is clearly stated. Write this on the card.
2. Do not share this goal with anyone. Keep it to yourself.
KEEP THIS EXPERIMENT TO YOURSELF.
3. Read it out loud every morning and before going to bed at night. Say it with faith. Envision yourself as if you already achieved the goal. Believe in the goal and in yourself.
4. Stop any negative thoughts or fears immediately. When a fearful or negative thought about achieving your goal enters your mind, replace it with a positive affirmation or a mental picture of you achieving your goal. Some positive affirmations may be: I release all fears and doubts. I believe in myself. I can and will achieve my goal.
5. Be grateful for all the abundance you already have.
6. Release the “how” of how to achieve it. The answers will come in time from a force much greater than you.
LEAVE THE “HOW’ AND “WHEN” TO INFINITE INTELLIGENCE.
7. Do this for 30 days.
This is a simple experiment. It does not cost you anything and is easy to fit into a busy schedule. However, it is not easy to release fears and negative thinking. Be vigilant and do not give up! Stay inspired and continue to passionately believe in yourself.
Manifest Love Meditation- Get comfortable, sit back, and relax with this guided meditation that will raise your vibration and help you attract love. You will get in touch with your heart center, your deep longings and send loving light to others. The more you repeat this, the more effective it will be.
FREE for a limited time on Amazon, my book, “Divorce the Divorce: a 52 Step Journey to Unlimited Happiness.” https://goo.gl/SoXxJy
Passion is defined as a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling, enthusiasm, or desire for anything. When going through my divorce and other difficult transitions, I realized I was not passionate about anything. In order to survive emotionally, there was a time I did not allow myself to feel any strong emotion, whether passion or anger. How boring is that? We need to find our passion in life and incorporate it as part of our weekly routine. We are here to enjoy and thrive in our incredible life.
We will begin by reflecting on the following questions and then we will discuss ways to begin putting that passion into your life!
Reflect on these questions, take your time. It may take a few weeks before you can answer them. Perhaps write your answers in your journal.
1. What activity would you engage in even if you never made money doing it?
2. When you dream, what do you dream about?
3. What do you like to read about?
4. What are you good at?
5. What sparks your creativity?
6. What are 5 past life experiences that left you with a sense of fulfillment?
7. What was the best time you ever had?
8. What is your favorite part about life?
9. What activities make you feel like your heart is about to burst?
10. If you could do anything today, what would it be?
Now what? While reflecting on these answers, write down 3 things that bring your passion. They may be small things: time with your children, spending more time reading, taking your dog on a walk or they could be larger things: learning to paint, dancing lessons, going back to school. This week, try to incorporate one of your passions into your life.
1. Start with a small thing, something that can easily be added to your life.
2. Be fearless. Do not let your mind tell you “I should” or “I cannot”.
3. Simplify some part of your life to make room for more passion.
This guided manifestation visualization uses a technique of visualizing a final state. If you want a new car, first decide the model, make and color. Then you do not change your mind. In this guided visualization, you will first become very relaxed and then picture a screen 1 ” by 2″ in between your eyes. This is programming your subconscious mind that is connected to Source. Learn this technique by this guided step by step instruction. It works, today put it to work for you.
Do you ever feel your affirmations are not working? You are doing all the right things: meditating, affirmations, visualizations and prayers and yet nothing is changing. You are still struggling with work, your health or money problems. Some days, you may give up and feel that all that positive thinking does not work. Well, I say STOP! It does work and please do not give up. Try these three ways to make your affirmations work.
If we had perfect faith in our hearts and minds, you could initiate change instantly. But, the fact remains that we must cultivate and grow perfect faith, and that may take some time. You are dealing with habits, and negative thoughts that have been with you probably your entire life and that type of change takes time.
What I can tell you, is that it is worth the time and effort you are putting in to change your life. God wants us to have beautiful lives filled with love, peace, and abundance. Through our life experiences, we have learned to expect less than that. But, it is never too late to change.
Sometimes before everything goes right, everything may seem to go all wrong. This is when you need to stand firm and continue your affirmations. The change you want can be right around the corner. Even when everything seems wrong, that is movement, and that is an indication that your affirmations are working!
1. With Feeling – It is not the number of times you repeat the affirmation, but, the feeling that you put into them that matter. Before you start to say them, stop, close your eyes and envision a connection with your I AM presence. Make that connection with Source. Then state your affirmations with feeling, love, and faith.
2. Mirror Work – Look in the mirror and be willing to release old feelings and patterns. Tell yourself that you are eager to change. Then say your affirmations while looking deep into your eyes. It will take several times to feel authentic while doing this technique.
3. Physical Release – Sit in a chair and relax your body starting with your scalp, your face, shoulders, and continue down to your feet. Take some deep breaths and relax. Next, say to yourself the following:
a. I am willing to release and let go.
b. I release all fear.
c. I release all sadness.
d. I trust the process of life.
e. Next, say your affirmations in this relaxed state.
This may sound silly, but, have you ever felt overwhelmed? At the end of the day, do you ever think, where has this day gone? You may not be setting some boundaries and you may be letting whatever comes your way take your attention. Try these 3 steps and begin setting boundaries for happiness.
If you do not have boundaries, you can be like a sponge and take on other people’s feelings, tasks and problems. I am all for helping others compassionately, but, not if it means I take on everyone’s feelings and problems. With defined space, you will know who or what you allow into your inner circle and life.
1. Take a large sheet of paper and draw a circle in the middle of it. In the circle, write or draw all you desire to have, do, and/or manifest in your life. Include what brings you happiness. What friends or family members are in your inner circle?
2. Now on the outside of the circle, write or draw what might prevent you from achieving what you want in your inner circle. What are the people, distractions, or events that can sideline you or rob you of your time? The outside of the circle are people or things that you are only willing to experience by “invitation” only.
3. If you have trouble defining your boundaries, ask yourself the following questions:
a. Am I taking a stand for what I believe?
b. Am I defining who I am rather than being defined by others?
c. Am I honoring my time?
d. Do I always say “yes?”
e. Do I put my work and interests always last?
This exercise will help you define what you are willing to do and what you won’t do. It will help you get a sense of your SELF!
Lately, I have heard from so many people that feel frustrated in some part of their lives. It may be frustration from trying to launch a new company, frustration in trying to sell a home or are in a dead-end job. Have you ever felt that no matter what you do or no matter what steps you are taking; it seems like you are getting nowhere? Maybe it is time manifest by detachment to a higher power.
Detachment does not mean you are giving up. It says you are going to stop holding onto the problems with your hands in tight fists and probably your stomach in knots. Do you find yourself thinking, “I am so mixed up and do not know what to do?” Think of what mixed signals you are giving your subconscious mind. You want to move forward, but, are verbalizing the opposite. A good analogy is getting in a taxi. You provide the drive one address; you do not keep changing it. Eventually, you arrive at your destination.
Open your heart and have faith that your prayers will be answered.
It is the same with our subconscious minds. Our subconscious mind is aligned with God. Give it positive thoughts for what you want to manifest and then let go. Easy does it, have faith that your prayers will be answered.
Several years ago, I had to sell my home of 25 years. The house was on the market forever. I must have shown it over 100 times. Also, I was cleaning out 25 years’ worth of memories. Not an easy time at all.
I was like the passenger in the taxi giving too many directions. On the one hand, I desperately needed to sell the house. But, on the other, I kept thinking: Would my son and I live? What am I going to do with all the furniture and other stuff?
Trust that God can move mountains.
I held the situation, “tightly in my hands” and it did no good and did not produce a buyer for the house. I remember one day, praying and meditating and a shift occurred. I felt it in my heart, the faith to release my worries and give them to God. After that day, whenever my fears would arise, I would say a prayer or think of God. I trusted that God could move mountains. I did sell the house, and the sale went smoothly.
Keep your ego in check and spend time in silence.
Sometimes we need to let go, let God and spend time quietly and surround yourself with pink light. Keep the ego mind in check and get in tune with your subconscious mind. Stop the struggle and open your heart to God’s love. Let his unlimited love and immense help flow like a river, smoothly and without effort. Again, you are not giving up and of course, still, take action steps toward your goals. In our physical bodies, our solutions and ideas are limited to the physical plane we exist on. By allowing God’s help, you are inviting unlimited possibilities and miracles that we really cannot imagine with our conscious mind.
Say this affirmation often: “I AM Presence commanding a Gigantic Miracle of perfection through Divine Love.”
Trust! Believe! Release and Surrender.
If you current dieting is not working, try losing weight with mindfulness. By staying in the present moment, we are more aware of what we are eating. We are also in control to make responsible decisions about the food we eat. This video gives four practical ways to stay mindful. Put them into practice today and you will begin to shed the weight.
Intuition is a perception beyond our sense that is meant to help. It is our hunches, our insight, or our inspirations. Learning to trust your intuition takes some practice because our ego mind will try to pick the knowledge apart and discredit it. That is why you must practice awareness and trust in your intuition.
If you like this video, please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE! Thanks!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/1L3uTk
Follow me on Social Media:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/gloriamariepi…
Instagram – http://instagram.com/gloriampierson