Tip #5 – 5 Ways to Bring Love into Your Life on Valentine’s Day
It is difficult to love someone else, if you are not in love with yourself. You are a unique, special, amazing human being. Sometimes, when we go through challenging times it is hard to remember that. If there is not a significant partner in your life, it is even more important to remember that and treat yourself with love. So do that this Valentine’s Day!
On this Valentine’s Day, you may not have a date, that’s alright. Here are 5 things to do to surround yourself with love and change your energy from lack to abundance.
Try these today, on Valentine’s Day.
- Gratitude will change your attitude. Write down 5 things that you are grateful for today.
- Buy yourself some flowers. They do not have to be extravagant. You will be bringing fresh energy and life into your home. Pink flowers symbolize romance.
- Sit in a comfortable chair. Take a few deep breaths. Imagine you are surrounded by pink light. The pink light starts at your heart and moves through your body and eventually into your whole living area.
- Repeat this affirmation. “There is abundant love in the Universe and I am attracting that love now”. Repeat at least 3 times today.
- Do something special for yourself today. Watch a movie, treat yourself to a special dessert, get a manicure, or get together with a group of friends. Just because you may not have a date today does not mean you cannot have a GREAT day.
Did you try any of these? What else did you do to make Valentine’s Day special?