Every Sunday the Single, Happy, and Strong Blog will have an exercise for you to do. This is a wonderful way to start a new week; to reflect, grow, and begin a shift in your life. Today on Sensational Sunday we will discuss how to create a vision board for manifesting changes into your life.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined”
-Henry David Thoreau
A Vision Board is a collage of photos, quotes, and images of your goals and aspirations. It is a very powerful visualization tool. It is kept in a place where you can see it every day and serves as a reminder of your hopes and dreams. The Vision Board works with the Law of Attraction: what you think about and visualize will be drawn into your life. You may put photos of people that inspire you. It represents what you want to be or what you want in your life. The Vision Board will provide clarity to your dreams and goals.
1. A Poster board. I prefer to have a foam type board, so, it is easy to display. The size should be at least 24” by 14”. There are no rules on the size of the board, whatever appeals to you works.
2. Scissors and glue.
3. Magazines and/or photos from the Internet and quotes.
4. A photo of yourself looking happy and content.
- Put the photo of yourself in the center of the board.
2. Imagine the board divided into 4 sections. The top left section is for “relationships”. The top right section is for “career”. The bottom right section is for “health and wellness”. The bottom left section is for “personal growth and/or spirituality”.
3. Find images, photos, quotes to put into each of the sections. Remember these are your dreams and desires. Do not think too much while looking for the photos, create! Go with your feelings and do not worry if it is not realistic.
4. When it is complete, put it where you can see it every day. Maybe take a photo of it and put it on your phone.
5. Be patient for the results.
What action step could you take today to get closer to your dreams?