Light illuminates your soul with wisdom. Learn to release what no longer serves you and step into the light. Allow happiness to flow into your life. When there is darkness and an absence of light we struggle and are cut off from the flow of life. What do you need to release? It could be a person, a belief, or a habit. The video describes four different methods for entering the light.
SUCCESS IN 2020 – HOW TO SET SMART GOALS
Goals give your life vision and direction. They are a roadmap for you to dream big. Setting SMART goals will pave the way for Success in 2020. Our thoughts are manifesting quicker this year. Be the master of your life and your thoughts. SMART goals are used by coaches to help you develop a crystal clear vision. Pick just three goals for the year and know you can accomplish them.
Do any of these life changes apply to you? If so, get focused and set those goals.
Empty nester, lost a job and starting new career/company, retirement, divorce, relocation, health issues, lose weight
A = Attainable
R = Relevant
T = Time Specific
SUCCESS IN 2020 – HOW TO SET AN INTENTION
Set intentions for 2020 to give your life purpose and direction. You are the master of the ship of your life, set the direction. Pick a one-word intention and allow the Universe to manifest it into your life. There is a four-step process to set the intention and the video gives you many examples from which to choose. Which area of your life do you want to change: relationships, money, career/self-expression or health?
Happy New Year! Happy New You! Wishing you a New Year filled with love, abundance, happiness, and magic.
What do you want to bring into the new year and what do you want to leave behind? This is a question that you may want to spend some time thinking about this holiday. Try the following four steps to clarify your intentions and to feel gratitude for 2019 and to shout out to the Universe what you want to manifest in 2020.
1. Today, get out your journal and spend some time reviewing 2019. Sit in a quiet spot and reflect on the past year without judgment. Try answering some of these questions;
a. What was the most significant thing that happened in your life in 2019?
b. List one joy and one sorrow that you experienced this year.
c. What is the greatest thing you learned this year?
d. What are you most thankful for this year?
2. Next, list what you want to leave behind in 2019. What is getting in the way of living the life you want? If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
• Write down on a small piece of paper what you would like to leave behind. It could be a situation, a bad habit, or a person. Burn the paper (carefully) and toss the ashes in the wind.
3. Light a candle and say a prayer of gratitude for 2019. Allow a feeling of gratitude to permeate your whole being. Now, leave 2019 behind, except for the lessons you learned. Release the past and trust that your soul in on a perfect journey. Trust the journey.
4. Make a list of what you would like to manifest in 2020. Be very clear about your intentions. Write them in a positive form and believe the Universe will help you. God wants us to live happy, abundant lives. Commit to yourself that this year you will listen to your inner guidance and follow it. At the top of your list, write, “This or something better will manifest in 2020!” Say that out loud and believe it in your soul. Whenever doubt or fear sets in, go back to your intentions.
• Also, make a list of what you would like to nurture in your life. Is there a hobby you want to spend time doing? How about following your intuition more? How about trying to be more compassionate towards others?
• When your list is complete, you can write it in your journal and decorate the page with stickers, ribbons, drawings, and fun colors.
Thank you for allowing me into your lives. I wish you much peace and happiness in the New Year! Commit to making it your best.
Affirmation for the New Year
“My God is a God of plenty, and I now receive all that I desire or require and more.”
PROGRAM YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND FOR HEALTH
Scientific studies prove that our thoughts can affect our health. Dr. Ted Kaptchuck, a Harvard professor, did a fascinating study of the effects of placebo tablets. The study scientifically proved that the body can heal by thought alone. Dr. Emile Coue, a psychologist, wrote in 1922 the power of conscious autosuggestion to heal the body. This video explains his methods and his suggested affirmations.
HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE MOTIVATION
Two powerful techniques to reset and allow happiness to be your choice. Every day you wake up and have a choice. Your life may not be perfect, but, do not allow negativity into your day. Your happiness will have a positive effect on all those around you. This video tells a story by Swami Ramdass. In his words, “Love can never beget hate. Be tolerant and patient. Above all, be humble, and forgiving towards others.”
TRUST YOUR ABILITY TO CREATE YOUR DESIRES
Powerful guided visualization to begin creating your desires. If you can dream it, you can create it. Your imagination is a superpower manifestor. Use your inner vision to create your dreams. Everything begins in the inner before appearing in the outer world. Listen to this guided visualization, go to the very still space, and connect with Source. It Works!
THE UNIVERSE WILL MANIFEST IF YOU DO THIS
Five steps to manifest what you want. You have the power to do this by aligning with the Divine. What you want also wants you. Change your energy, have specific intentions, and expand your consciousness and awareness. Do not let past setbacks or failures prevent you from the life you want, whether it is a new job, a relationship, or more money. With these five steps, the universe will manifest.
RECONNECT WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF
Three steps to empower yourself and allow your life to flow effortlessly. Stop the stress and struggle to connect with your higher self. You are a powerful soul with a Divine connection. Begin to release your ego and live in the present moment to live a joy-filled life and become the best version of yourself.
BUILD YOUR SELF-ESTEEM WITH THIS TECHNIQUE
Do this simple technique for five minutes every morning and you will be amazed at the increase in self-esteem and confidence you will have. There are times in our life when we hit a bump in the road and that is when our self-esteem can suffer. It could be a betrayal by a friend, a job loss, financial problems, or a divorce, to name just a few. Through these challenges, you can expect the best and open the doors to greater happiness. It starts with believing you are perfect and whole just as you are.