When someone betrays you, it could be a classmate, spouse, or friend, you cannot change their behavior. What you can do is build a strong foundation for yourself and manifest someone new to enter your life. Someone that respects you and loves you. The Universe loves to fill voids and you can make it happen.
This video describes four steps you can take and simple exercises to help with each step.
1. Recognize Unproductive Behavior
2. Identify Limiting Beliefs
3. Create New Beliefs.
4. Visualize Someone New in Your Life
April 21, 2019
Our spiritual path takes many forms, and it is different for everyone. For some, it is believing in a God or Goddess. For others, it involves compassion, gratitude, appreciation, generosity, and wellbeing. Your spiritual path is a process, sort of a work in progress.
We are all on a spiritual path because our soul longs for the connection to Source. All spiritual beings long to find one’s true self. We want to connect to the soul on a deeper level. We want to have faith and surrender to God. By surrendering, we are trusting in an invisible force outside of our senses, and this is not an easy task. We all have glimpses of this connection.
OUR SOUL LONGS FOR A DEEPER CONNECTION TO SOURCE.
Have you ever had an “aha” moment?
Have you ever been thinking about someone and then they call you?
How about a sudden burst of inspiration?
A desire that was miraculously fulfilled?
A sense of guidance?
Feeling the presence of someone that died?
TO INCREASE YOUR SELF-AWARENESS, YOU MUST BE OPEN-MINDED, OPTIMISTIC AND WITHOUT FEAR.
These are all examples of self-awareness of a deeper level of consciousness. To increase your self-awareness, you must be open-minded, optimistic and without fear. There are ways for you to improve this connection to God, and below I describe two different strategies.
1. Spending a few minutes daily: meditating, praying, reading inspirational books, journaling, time in nature, or exploring different mystics.
2. Be generous of spirit – Share yourself. If you feel fear, jealousy or greed, stop and take a few breaths. Pick one opportunity every day to be kind to someone. Tell someone how much you appreciate them. Smile at a stranger. Open the door for someone. There are countless ways to be generous with your spirit. Be open to the possibilities.
By repeating these strategies over time, you will feel a genuine change in your consciousness.
April 17, 2019
Our spiritual path can take many forms. All spiritual beings can find one’s true self, the interconnectedness at a deeper level. It is accessing a deeper level of consciousness. Your spiritual path may be compassion, gratitude, appreciation, generosity and well being.
Your spiritual path is a process, but, you have hints of this deeper awareness. Have you ever had an AHA moment? How about a desire filled? Or a sense of guidance?
Become open to this awareness with the three exercises described in this video. With a stronger connection, you will struggle less, have less stress and have strokes of luck.
April 10, 2019
The natural flow of life is love, peace, beauty, harmony, and abundance. We have this flow of energy from Source at our disposal. “I AM” is the full activity of Source. When we are in touch with our own “I AM” presence, the door is wide open to the flow of this energy.
Old habits and outer conditions can shut the door on this flow. This video will explain why your affirmations are not working and give remedies for that. At the end of the video, we will meditate together using very powerful “I AM” affirmations to get you on the right track to the destination you want. Repeat this meditation for the next 21 days to break old habits and to get your affirmations working.
April 8, 2019
Aromatherapy for Relaxing
Aromatherapy is, as the name suggests, a therapy that uses aromas. These aromas are produced from plants, trees, and herbs. Aromatherapy oils have the ability to affect our moods and fill a whole room with their fragrance. The oils can be smelled, put in a simple burner, or applied to the skin. There is also an electric aromatherapy vaporizer that uses water with the oils. Today we will discuss some essential oils that are good for relaxing.
Aromatherapy oils have the ability to affect our moods.
First, a warning about using the oils. The essential oils should not be applied directly to the skin undiluted. True essential oils are undiluted and come in small dark blue or brown bottles.
Oils for Relaxing
1. Clary Sage – It is extremely euphoric and is very good as an antidepressant. It is also good mixed into a bath.
2. Jasmine – Jasmine is one of the most powerful of the antidepressant oils. It has a sweet floral fragrance. It also has aphrodisiac and sedative properties. It should be used in moderation.
3. Lavender – If you had to choose just one essential oil, choose lavender. It is versatile oil and is derived from the flowers of the herb. Lavender has strong calming qualities and is effective for tension, depression, and insomnia. Put a drop of lavender oil on your pillow at night.
4. Rose – The scent is very feminine. It is strongly antidepressant and has aphrodisiac properties… Try adding a few drops to your bath water.
5. Sandalwood – This is a warm, sweet, woody essence that comes from the sandalwood tree. It has a calming, antidepressant effect and is also has aphrodisiac proprieties.
6. Lemon – It is refreshing, cleansing oil. It can help with depression and fatigue. The oil comes from the peel of the fruit.
Which of these essential oils appeal to you?