You are not alone if you feel you need to build confidence. These are my personal six tips to increase your confidence and self-esteem. In addition, I describe a tool to take your power back and increase the energy in your solar plexus, the “powerhouse sun” of your body.
- List What You Honor
- Turn Negative Thoughts to Positive
- Change a Small Habit
- Take a Risk – Challange Yourself
- Have Confidence in the Universe
July 10, 2018
Our thoughts can be pleasant, unpleasant or neutral. Unpleasant thoughts can include anger, fear or sorrow. Learn to be the observer of your unpleasant emotions and thoughts by becoming aware of them instead of pushing them away. This video gives a five-step process to transform those negative emotions. Learn to recognize the feelings, embrace them and finally release them. Don’t let anger rule your life.
July 6, 2018
A vision board will allow you to keep a clear focus on your intentions and this video will describe two ways to accomplish this. The first is a traditional vision board using images to support your intentions. There is a four-step process: gather, connect, display and allow the Universe to its part. The video describes how to divide your vision board in order to create balance in your life. I have used this method very successfully for many years. A vision board helps to keep a clear focus on your visualization process.
The second vision board I describe is actually a cutting-edge technology that uses a current photo and then using graphic design creates a design of you “already” manifesting the life you envision. This is the link https://goo.gl/qfMUVw
Available on Amazon – “Create Your Own Destiny: A 28 Day Adventure” https://goo.gl/sCaAWU
Favorite Books and Tools https://goo.gl/gJJ9q3
Follow me on Social Media:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/gloriamariepi…
Instagram – http://instagram.com/gloriampierson
July 3, 2018
Living with a grateful attitude will help your entire well being. There are many evidence-based studies that prove being grateful will help your physical health, improve your sleeping and increase your self-esteem. Also, being grateful will help you lead a more mindful life and increase your intuition. You can get a gratitude high vibration! With your vibration higher, it is easier to manifest what you would like. You are more in tune with Infinite Intelligence.
Does this sound too easy? It is easy, but, old habits can be hard to break without a conscious effort. We can get in a bad mood, and before we know it, our lives seem boring or seem like nothing it quite right. In the list below are ten different ways to bring on the gratitude vibration. Commit to picking one or two and do them on a weekly basis. Just reading about it, will change nothing. You need to practice gratitude. So, why not get started today? Within a week, you will have a smile on your face and feel great.
1. Gratitude Jar – Get any size jar and decorate it. Use ribbons, paint, colorful stickers, or whatever your imagination comes up with. Next cut, small pieces on paper that will fit in the jar. Every day write one thing you are grateful for and put it in the jar. When you are feeling low, take out a few and read them.
2. Gratitude Rock or Shell – Find a rock or shell that you treasure. Maybe find one at a place you love to visit. Keep in on your desk and every day, while you look at it think of something you are grateful for.
3. Gratitude Box – Similar to the gratitude jar, buy a beautiful box or use one that you already own, then begin filling it with those grateful notes.
4. Gratitude Collage – Grab a bunch of magazines or photos and images from the Internet that depicts things you are grateful for. Family photos or vacation photos can also be fun to use. Either paste them onto a poster board or put them into a journal. Keep it where you can see it often.
5. Meditation – Find a comfortable place to sit, close your eyes, relax, and spend a few minutes reflecting on the many blessings you have in your life.
6. Worksheet – Get a sheet of paper at the top write I AM grateful for……. Write down ten things on the list.
7. Grace – Before meals say grace. This will not only raise your vibration but, also raise the vibration of the food you are eating.
8. Rampage of Appreciation – This was developed by Abraham-Hicks. Look around your immediate environment and notice what please you. Hold your attention and focus on the positive qualities. Your feelings will increase the longer you can hold your focus. When your good feeling is strong, pick another object for your positive attention.
9. Gratitude Letter – Write a thank you note to someone that will be surprised by the letter. Author, John Kralik, wrote thank you notes for 365 days and it transformed his life.
10. Mirror Work – Look in the mirror and thank your body for supporting you every day. Be specific.
This list will help you get started, but, do not just read it. To raise your vibration, you must put it into practice.
June 29, 2018
In order to manifest with the Law of Attraction, you need a strong will power or else you may have the will to think, but, not to act. You need: will to direct, will to control, will to imagine, will to push your mind and creativity upwards. This video will give two ways to build a strong willpower. Do not diminish your power, run on full efficiency and capacity.