Have you noticed that when some people walk into a room they have a personal magnetism about them? It does not matter what they are wearing, how they look, or the style of their hair. They glow from within. This video will teach you how to get that irresistible personal magnetism with practical tools and techniques.
October 9, 2018
Is there something in your life that you wish you could change? One year from now, what do you want your life to look like? Using goal setting, commitment and controlling your thoughts, you can start achieving what you want. I challenge you to try the Believe and Succeed 7 Steps for the next 30 days. See what happens, you have nothing to lose and much to gain.
1. Write on an index card what you want more than anything else to create the life you desire. Spend time in silence to really give this some thought. It could be more money, a partner, a new job, a new home, or a family. While in silence, listen to your heart’s desires. Once you decided what you want, create a single goal that is clearly stated. Write this on the card.
2. Do not share this goal with anyone. Keep it to yourself.
KEEP THIS EXPERIMENT TO YOURSELF.
3. Read it out loud every morning and before going to bed at night. Say it with faith. Envision yourself as if you already achieved the goal. Believe in the goal and in yourself.
4. Stop any negative thoughts or fears immediately. When a fearful or negative thought about achieving your goal enters your mind, replace it with a positive affirmation or a mental picture of you achieving your goal. Some positive affirmations may be: I release all fears and doubts. I believe in myself. I can and will achieve my goal.
5. Be grateful for all the abundance you already have.
6. Release the “how” of how to achieve it. The answers will come in time from a force much greater than you.
LEAVE THE “HOW’ AND “WHEN” TO INFINITE INTELLIGENCE.
7. Do this for 30 days.
This is a simple experiment. It does not cost you anything and is easy to fit into a busy schedule. However, it is not easy to release fears and negative thinking. Be vigilant and do not give up! Stay inspired and continue to passionately believe in yourself.
October 5, 2018
Manifest Love Meditation- Get comfortable, sit back, and relax with this guided meditation that will raise your vibration and help you attract love. You will get in touch with your heart center, your deep longings and send loving light to others. The more you repeat this, the more effective it will be.
FREE for a limited time on Amazon, my book, “Divorce the Divorce: a 52 Step Journey to Unlimited Happiness.” https://goo.gl/SoXxJy
October 2, 2018
Passion is defined as a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling, enthusiasm, or desire for anything. When going through my divorce and other difficult transitions, I realized I was not passionate about anything. In order to survive emotionally, there was a time I did not allow myself to feel any strong emotion, whether passion or anger. How boring is that? We need to find our passion in life and incorporate it as part of our weekly routine. We are here to enjoy and thrive in our incredible life.
We will begin by reflecting on the following questions and then we will discuss ways to begin putting that passion into your life!
Reflect on these questions, take your time. It may take a few weeks before you can answer them. Perhaps write your answers in your journal.
1. What activity would you engage in even if you never made money doing it?
2. When you dream, what do you dream about?
3. What do you like to read about?
4. What are you good at?
5. What sparks your creativity?
6. What are 5 past life experiences that left you with a sense of fulfillment?
7. What was the best time you ever had?
8. What is your favorite part about life?
9. What activities make you feel like your heart is about to burst?
10. If you could do anything today, what would it be?
Now what? While reflecting on these answers, write down 3 things that bring your passion. They may be small things: time with your children, spending more time reading, taking your dog on a walk or they could be larger things: learning to paint, dancing lessons, going back to school. This week, try to incorporate one of your passions into your life.
1. Start with a small thing, something that can easily be added to your life.
2. Be fearless. Do not let your mind tell you “I should” or “I cannot”.
3. Simplify some part of your life to make room for more passion.
September 28, 2018
This guided manifestation visualization uses a technique of visualizing a final state. If you want a new car, first decide the model, make and color. Then you do not change your mind. In this guided visualization, you will first become very relaxed and then picture a screen 1 ” by 2″ in between your eyes. This is programming your subconscious mind that is connected to Source. Learn this technique by this guided step by step instruction. It works, today put it to work for you.