COACHING WITH GLORIA MARIE PIERSON
Contact me today to start claiming a life of Infinite Possibilities!
You can create a life filled with happiness, abundance and love.
I use powerful tools and resources to shift your thought patterns and transform your life.
Why Work with a Life Coach?
Working with a life coach is a powerful experience. With a one-on-one session you can have transformations in short periods of time. I will guide you to change your thought patterns and transform fear to faith. You will learn to stop making the same mistakes and with my guidance and support you will create a life filled with peace and joy. The sessions focus on solutions not problems.
What I Do Best?
Motivate and facilitate you to achieve your true potential and bring positive change into your life. I will challenge you to build on your strengths to move forward.
Gloria is an amazing life coach. Focusing on solutions, rather than on the past, she has helped me to clearly identify my priorities and to establish my life goals. Her knowledge and understanding have enabled me to develop and implement specific actions that help me achieve what I truly want in my life. Her genuine caring and positive, optimistic manner come through in everything she does. Doug, Port St. Lucie, Florida
Life Coaching Areas
- Explore career options and/or career transitions
- Relieve stress with specific tools and techniques (including meditation)
- Transitioning from a fear-based life to a faith-based life
- Finding your passions to create more happiness in your life
- Improving your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Starting or growing a business
- Developing more positive habits
- Attract a relationship
I bring over 35 years of entrepreneurial experience to my life coaching skills. I am a transformational life coach, spiritual mentor and teacher, I use tools and techniques that deliver results. My approach involves the mind, body, and spirit. Let me create a supportive environment for you to achieve your goals.
Gloria has been my life coach for several months. She is wise, strategic, discerning, compassionate and uniquely gifted. Gloria ascertains her clients’ strengths and weaknesses then gently yet forcefully guides them to play to their strengths and minimize negative outcomes from their weaknesses. Gloria has been an incredible blessing to me. She deserves 10 stars. – Penny J.
Gloria’s Coaching Packages
What Can You Expect from Each Session?
- A 50-minute weekly session by Skype or phone.
- A personal action plan to meet your specific needs. It will have objectives with measurable results. You will set a goal and then together we will break it down into action steps. We will also discuss any obstacles and ways to overcome them.
- Specific tools and techniques to help you meet your objectives.
- A “homework” assignment between each session.
- Suggested readings to reinforce your action plan.
- Unlimited email support.
One Session $75
Four Sessions $240
Sessions by Email
- You contact me by email with the top challenges you face right now or with the biggest change you would like to make in your life.
- Together we identify patterns that keep you stuck and develop a personal action plan.
- You will be sent specific tools and techniques to meet your objectives.
- Emails will be conducted weekly for a month.
Email sessions – $100 – 4 action plan emails with tools and techniques over the course of a month.
You do not have to leave the comfort of your home.
Gloria is an outstanding coach! Her enthusiasm, professionalism and positive attitude towards life makes working with her a great experience. Thanks to her guidance, desire to see others succeed and her positive energy I have been able to overcome the fear to an upcoming certification test in my field of business. Gloria has guided me through different written, oral and breathing exercises that have helped me gain more confidence in myself and my capacity to succeed on my test. I will recommend Gloria to anyone who needs not only a coach, but a ray of sunshine in their life. -Marilu E.
Gloria’s Professional Training and Experience
- Master in Education degree
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Solution Focused Coach
- Over 35 years of entrepreneurial experience
- Author of the popular blog Single, Happy and Strong
- Author of the bestselling book “Divorce the Divorce: a 52 Step Journey to Create Unlimited Happiness”
- Guest writer on DivorceMoms.com
- Articles featured on Huffington Post
- Gloria’s Story
Great coaching session! Gloria was thoughtful, insightful, and impactful. – Andy L.
Sign up to receive my weekly blog and you will receive:
“Affirmations for Happiness” Booklet
10 Ways to Reduce Stress
A worksheet on “How to Create Life Balances”
Gloria is an insightful, intuitive and caring coach who helped me better understand and address areas of my life I wanted to work on and improve. Being a full-time working mother, who is trying to advance in my career, I have been increasingly interested in how to increase my output at work and balance the the family and spiritual sides of my life. Gloria was great at listening, defining what needed to be worked on, and then helping me identify solutions to better balance the demands of my life in order to move to move forward and be happier. She has a good balance of directness in helping clients see things in a new way, while respecting one’s own preferences and processes for problem-solving. I highly recommend Gloria as a career/life coach and have thoroughly enjoyed our sessions together. – Michelle, Virginia