I am a transformation life coach and spiritual teacher. I guide others to create positive shifts in their lives using the power of positive thinking and mindfulness to open the door to the treasures of abundance, harmony, health and peace. Learn to break away from the chains of fear, lack, and limitation. Become a survivor and create your life’s desires.
Why Work with a Life Coach?
Working with a life coach is a powerful experience to help you get through life’s crises. With a one-on-one session, you can have transformations in short periods of time. The sessions focus on solutions, not problems. I will help you take that first step and then the next ones. You already have the wisdom and creativity, I provide the clarity and the accountability.
Change your thoughts and change your life. Are you ready to learn how?
What I Do Best?
I motivate and facilitate you to achieve your true potential and bring positive change into your life. You will be challenged to build on your strengths to move forward. As a teacher, I have created tools and techniques to help you achieve your goals.
The Benefits of Coaching
- Redirect and learn to consider this time as a magical turning point by clarifying your vision.
- Provide a roadmap to move past your fears and insecurities.
- Find purpose and meaning in life.
- Create a more authentic and fulfilling life.
- Become your true self with the courage to change and then miracles happen.
- Step by step reclaim your creative talents and desires, shift the focus from ambition to meaning.
- Learn to live in the moment and listen to your hearts wants and desires.
In the session we will:
- Clarify your vision
- Identify roadblocks
- Leave the session renewed, inspired, and reenergized.
By the end of the session you will:
- Create a vision and action steps.
- Discover what has stopped you from achieving your vision thus far.
- Design an affirmation to help you begin to unlock the power of your sub-conscious mind.
- Learn a technique for relieving stress and anxiety.
Gloria is an amazing life coach. Focusing on solutions, rather than on the past, she has helped me to clearly identify my priorities and to establish my life goals. Her knowledge and understanding have enabled me to develop and implement specific actions that help me achieve what I truly want in my life. Her genuine caring and positive, optimistic manner come through in everything she does. Doug, Port St. Lucie, Florida
Gloria’s Coaching Packages
1. 50 Minute Weekly Sessions by Skype or phone
- 50-minute weekly sessions by Skype or phone.
- A Self-Assessment worksheet will be sent to you prior to the session.
- A personal action plan to meet your specific needs. The plan will have objectives with measurable results. You will set a goal, and then together, we will break it down into action steps. We will also discuss any obstacles and ways to overcome them.
- Specific tools and techniques to help you meet your objectives.
- Each week you will learn a new life tool and I will guide you through it. Examples include meditation, visualization, relaxing techniques, deep breathing techniques, journaling, use of affirmations.
- A “homework” assignment each session. These will include worksheets that will help you reach your objectives.
- Suggested readings to reinforce your action plan.
- Unlimited email support during the week of the session.
- During recurring weekly Skype or phone sessions, we will discuss progress, obstacles and create an updated action plan.
2. Sessions by Email
- Sign up for an email session and you will receive by email a Self- Assessment Worksheet.
- I will develop and email to you a personal Action Plan with specific objectives based on your worksheet.
- In addition, I will email specific tools and techniques to help you meet your objectives.
- In the three follow-up emails, we will fine-tune your action plan and discuss any barriers or obstacles and make adjustments to your action plan.
By the end of the session you will:
Learn the power of constructive thought and tap into the powerhouse of your sub-conscious mind. Connect and trust this Infinite Power to solve your problems and live a happy, abundant life. Realize that mindfulness and Inner Peace is not dependent upon outer situations or experiences. You will learn to take control of your life and that you have the power to make your life healthy, happy, useful and successful by applying the laws of the Universe. I guide you the through process with questions and then step by step procedures reinforced by exercises that create visible shifts. You will learn new life strategies.
Gloria has been my life coach for several months. She is wise, strategic, discerning, compassionate and uniquely gifted. Gloria ascertains her clients’ strengths and weaknesses then gently yet forcefully guides them to play to their strengths and minimize negative outcomes from their weaknesses. Gloria has been an incredible blessing to me. She deserves 10 stars. – Penny J.
Gloria is an outstanding coach! Her enthusiasm, professionalism and positive attitude towards life, makes working with her a great experience. Thanks to her guidance, desire to see others succeed and her positive energy, I have been able to overcome the fear to an upcoming certification test in my field of business. Gloria has guided me through different written, oral and breathing exercises that have helped me gain more confidence in myself and my capacity to succeed on my test. I will recommend Gloria to anyone who needs not only a coach but a ray of sunshine in their life. -Marilu E.
Gloria’s Professional Training and Experience
- Master in Education degree
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Solution Focused Coach
- Over 35 years of entrepreneurial experience
- Author of the popular blog Single, Happy and Strong
- Author of the bestselling book “Divorce the Divorce: a 52 Step Journey to Create Unlimited Happiness”
- Instructor on Udemy.com. The author of the online course, “Triumph Over Fear.”
- Guest writer on DivorceMoms.com
- Articles featured on Huffington Post
- Gloria’s Story
Great coaching session! Gloria was thoughtful, insightful, and impactful. – Andy L.
Gloria is an insightful, intuitive and caring coach who helped me better understand and address areas of my life I wanted to work on and improve. Being a full-time working mother, who is trying to advance in my career, I have been increasingly interested in how to increase my output at work and balance the family and spiritual sides of my life. Gloria was great at listening, defining what needed to be worked on, and then helping me identify solutions to better balance the demands of my life in order to move forward and be happier. She has a good balance of directness in helping clients see things in a new way while respecting one’s own preferences and processes for problem-solving. I highly recommend Gloria as a career/life coach and have thoroughly enjoyed our sessions together. – Michelle, Virginia